Rock and Folk Heroes
The folk and festival themes of the last seasons look set to continue, as several designers looked to their musical catalogues for Spring-Summer 2015 inspiration. From Paul Smith’s psychedelic, tye-dye aesthetes, to Hedi Slimane at Saint Lauren, who paraded a troop of rock and folk heroes, from Jimi Hendrix to Clint Eastwood and Undercover, who’s inspiration was the proto-punk band Television. So if you have a T-shirt which needs up-cycling and a bucket of bleach you could try creating for yourself what will be one of the key items for menswear for next season, the Tye-Dye Tee shirt.
1. Mainly 70’s inspired Rock n Roll looks From Jimi Hendrix to the Ramones.
2. Tall Stetson hats.
3. Ultra skinny rock pants
4. A mish-mash of print, fabric, texture and colour and silk scarves…think Keith Richards.
2. Fluid festival inspired clothing
3. Paisley, print and pattern are combined in a mix of rich day glow colours.
4. Happy Monday’s style haircuts and accessories.